U know your a geek when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL, hey, don't hate on my baby face!!! and by the way just to make that pic fit in more... that was like 3:00am and it was about 15 deg. or so outside!!

that pic makes me look SO young!! lol and hey, at least i'm not an anamated rat! :p

Better to be an animated wolf by the name rat, than a little old green troll from the mind of a crazy nutcake. :)

You want a fridge right by your desk.
And a microwave!
ROFL, hey, don't hate on my baby face!!! and by the way just to make that pic fit in more... that was like 3:00am and it was about 15 deg. or so outside!!
Wow. 3AM. When was the last time I sayed up that late? A year or so?:D

Regulus said:
Wow. 3AM. When was the last time I sayed up that late? A year or so?:D
I used to stay up every night till 4am. But that's changed.

When you have a GF, there's no sane reason to not want to go to bed on time.

hmmm.. i have a fridge by my comp, and im tryin to get my mom to let me have a Microwave too (maybe a bathroom also.. :D)

and over the summer... heres my sched. stay up till 8am.. get up at 6pm... stay up till 8am.. get up at 6pm.... thats what my sched. basically is (around those times).. i LiVe On My PC!!

You know your a geek when someone says ur comp sucks (even jokingly) and u take offense and get pissed

you know your a geek when the only stores you go to are on the internet

you know your a geek when your girlfriend get mad cuz u spend more time with ur PC than her

you know your a geek when you know more URLs than girls phone numbers (saw that one on a T-Shirt.. thought it was funny shit)

Psht, even when I did have a girlfriend I'd stay up late. When she's done, my computer needs lovin :p

ShoobieRat said:
Dammit, Harper! Yer supposed to make up yer own, not strip the internet! LOL :) :D :)
The internet is my strip mine and my powers of Google-Fu can not be beaten!

Here are some of mine....

You know you are a geek when :-
  • You have more freinds online than you do in real life.
  • You download all your favorite television shows via BitTorrent or Kazaar just to watch them.
  • You download all your favorite television shows via BitTorrent or Kazaar just to watch them even when your local free to air television station is showing them.
  • You own both pirated and legit copies of Windows Xp (and other Microsoft Products). But it's the pirated version that is installed on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom