U got to love a trip to compusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
macdude425 said:
WTH...how?

All I remeber was my dad took the managers head off. The first banning time I cannot remeber, and the second was a sales person lyeing about game compatability.

Also back when I just had a CD-RW and no DVD, and SCCT came out, they advertised the game as CD and I bought it. It was actualyl a DVD. They never accept games back, but since I accused them of false advertising and they would have accepted the game back.

I than said (loudly), I am going to go across the store and pick up a DVD drive for half the price you guys have it for.

When I go into stores like that and I'm approached by a salesperson, I just tell them, "I'm just looking, thanks" because I KNOW they'll just aggrivate me eventually. So I just avoid it if possible.

I haven't been to Best Buy in almost a year. I always feel really uncomfortable there. I only used to go there to get a cd or a game that was on sale anyways, not a major piece of electronics.

I hate best buy AND circuit city. The most unreliable places EVER. A dumbass at best buy ounce told my friends (we knew what we where doing fortunately) that regualr speakers where better than the square competition speakers. Were like AHAHAHAH idiot.

I was at a CompUSA inKing of Prussia dn this mac guy, looked just like the guy from revenge of the Nerds, was almost in tears when the checkout person said they didn't have anymore of a certain adapter.

that is funny shit, we dont have a compusa, or any kind of hardware store near here, only The Computer House, which is owned by nextel :-\ They never carry anything except over priced parts, damned 40gb maxtors for $160, neons for $40...... I told them i can drive to lexington or frankfort and go to the mall and find a computer store in one of them places and buy what i needed cheaper including the gas to get there than what they was selling the damned things for......

anyone else had any funny experiences with a computer store?

I tried to return some ram because memtest said it had error and kept giving me kernal panics in linux. I took it down to him, the guy at the shop i bought it from. He tested it by running norton ghost in dos. I told him memtest detected errors but he said memtest was crap. So eventually he gave me another stick of ram but it was only a 128mb stick marked as 256mb. So i got a credit at their stupid store and i get a dvd burner from them.

My sister was offered a job at harvey norman selling the computers that are like get now dont pay for 18months or whateva. [SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THEM] and they said she could get a commision on every sale she got.

She didnt take it as was offered a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom