U got to love a trip to compusa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf5460

Fully Optimized
ok i went to go get a psu 4 a spare pc and while i was there i was looking at the ibooks.And the sales man there was showing this man an ibook and a powerbook 12inch. first of he said the powerbook was 2x more powerful than the ibook it is not it is like a 100mhz difference on the same cpu.Also the man said he just needed it for the internet and the salesman said the powerbook did it faster.

also i passed this old couple and the man was yelling to the woman how he could install the soundcard but she thought he would break the computer.

basicly i saw alot of other funny things but i am to lazy to type them up.

matt2m said:
also i passed this old couple and the man was yelling to the woman how he could install the soundcard but she thought he would break the computer.

That sounds so much like my wife.

Best Buy is terrible.

Just go in and look like you're dumb and ask them questions, they sound so bad you just want to cry.

Best Buy is terrible.

Just go in and look like you're dumb and ask them questions, they sound so bad you just want to cry.

It seems like every time I wander into Best Buy, I end up helping several people by recommending NewEgg and ZipZoomFly... things like prices that are about a half of Best Buy's, and stuff like that.

last time I went to best buy no one approached us, but I don't go very often and my friend was there to get BF2

that place is a joke...I remember going into a circuit city once though and there was a fellow geek who helped me out with sound cards...this was like 4 years back so I really didn't know crap about hardware...always good when someone who actually knows what the hell they are talking about helps you out

We have a store called futureshop, owned by best buy and it's a commision sales store.

My dad got our family banned from their...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom