u can feel stupid too

Status
Not open for further replies.
like we are supposed to just assume the deaf person is mute as well? and hygor, it's not dumb, it's deaf and mute, I think that's the more PC (politically correct) way to say it without offending anyone. because technically, they aren't dumb, they just don't have the function/ability to talk/hear like we do. unless of course, in the UK they still use those old sayings and phrases from way back when because it was alright to say "dumb" in the US a long time ago.

my two cents, LOL.

Okay, while I didn't get stumped on the "he tells him" thing...I did get stopped...

...I was sitting there thinking..."Wait...How does the blind man know there's sunglasses on sale here?"

ohGrFreak said:
like we are supposed to just assume the deaf person is mute as well? and hygor, it's not dumb, it's deaf and mute, I think that's the more PC (politically correct) way to say it without offending anyone. because technically, they aren't dumb, they just don't have the function/ability to talk/hear like we do. unless of course, in the UK they still use those old sayings and phrases from way back when because it was alright to say "dumb" in the US a long time ago.

my two cents, LOL.

dumb has two meanings... when i used the word dumb i meant it in the sense of mute... not the sense of stupid. but i agree in these days of pc awareness mute is prolly a better word to use :)

well jesus christ...... my bad if i over looked the obvious, or searched for a deeper, or more funi meaning to the whole "joke" but w/e....... have fun with ur other iffy riddles

pccc

why do u have to complain about it honestly? i mean no one forced u to read it, if u didn't like it u didn't have to insult it. no one ever pointed a gun to ur head and said read this! (id highly doubt that atleast) so the so called time u want back is ur time u spend it how u want.
oh and listen bout the deaf/mute thing most ppl dont understand deaf ppl so it is said they cant talk any how if i said mute they'd prolly get it alot easier, and it may not be perfect but u dont have to critisize then complain that u wasted all ur time critisizing.. thats kinda pointless (and yes i knwo u were not saying it was wasted time i just feel odd that some one says they wasted time when it was their time and no one forced them so how am i responsible?)

and a joke... is all this was correct? meaning there was no reason to complain in the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom