txting while riding a motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
^you cant really say that he wasnt paying attention when he merged lanes because you cannot see his eyes, from the video when e merges he had plenty of space beside and behind him and you can also see that there are other bikers on the road with him, more then likley pals of him riding with him

from the looks of it the van/suv that was passing him in the same lane as him put him in more danger then when he merged lanes. it looks like this guy knows what hes doing and had control of the situation

agreed with fade2black.... it certainly looks like he knows exactly what he's doing. **** I used to do that on my bicycle, just not on any major highways *yes, texting while relaxing, had a pretty sweet *** bike for it too lol* and you know, you can pay attention to the conditions around you and ride handless much better than you can in a car. point in case, check out that van that almost hit him. I think he's uber l33t awesome!

Funny thing is I saw someone doing this on a moped at my lunchbreak last week. Cruising down the road with both hands on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom