txting while riding a motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just utter EPIC FAIL....

Didnt even look when changing lanes. I would have laughed if he would have hit a car when he drifted over to the other lane. Would have served him right for being so idiotic...

oh my god... no wonder every car / bike in india will be involved in a fatal crash withing 5 years of it roiling out of the factory...

As someone who has his Motorcycle license. This is the type of thing you do not want to see. This is why there is a high fatality rate for Motorcycles. People are jsut plain stupid and do not pay attention.

We have enough people in cars that do not pay attention to the road cause they are on their cell phone or think their GPS does teh driving for them. Then you have idiots like this who think that they are uber l337 and can text at the same time as riding.

Give me a break. If they would haev shown a crash with this kid everyone would have said "That is what you get for trying to txt while riding"

But since he did not everything thinks he is uber l337 and cool. This just shows how wrong it is. I seriously would have appluaded if a semi crushed him. It would have been the funniest thing i seen this week. Some say that is sick. But you know what, after all the time i put into working for my license and time i spent learning to ride. This kid deserves the worst that can happen. This is jsut like the kid who cut his vidoe card on recommendation from his friend. Everyone thought it was funny but no one said it was sad thinking from his point of view now did they.

Weird how looking at it from a different point of view can change things. No wonder why kids have high insurance rates. This just screams it from the top of the mountains....

^kids have high insurance premiums because they dont have any experience, it doesnt matter how old you are there are more dumb *** old ladys making complete stops to merge, middle aged wemon paying attention to kids instead of the road, middle aged men with 40 DUIs and still driving.

I have been riding a bike for almost 6 months now (doesnt really take long to learn its easier then driving a car) and i can ride with one hand, no hands, **** i can text while riding (i dont do it much and i dont do it laied back like that lol) and i have never come close to wrecking while doing any of these, and yet i can be riding on the interstate, both hands on the handle, and full attention to the road and some middle aged man or woman in their suv will try to merge RIGHT on me

saying that you would have laughed if he would of been hit by a semi is no different then saying that you would of laughed if someone was switching radio stations and got hit by a semi.

If you overclock a pc to 5GHz on air and it works your cool right? if you try it and somehow you damage it your an idiot right? if you can pull it off all the power to you

I have been riding for 2 years now. I still do not ride with no hands. The fact is this. He payed no attention. He had no care for anyone else on the road. When he drifted lanes he could have easily of drifted into another car. It shows no respect for others on the road.

What you talk about is complete respect for others.You dont do it often or while layed back cause you show respect for the other drivers. He did not. He showed no concern for the fact that he was on a freeway driving at a faster MPH or KPH and it is tougher as it is to manuver and brake as it is.

Yes i would have laughed. Someone changing a radio station is no where near as bad as this. With that you take your eyes off the road for maybe a second or 2. This kid didnt even pay attention to the road. He didnt even know he switched lanes.

Just because you can doesnt mena you should. I can rob a bank. Does that mean i should? No. Just cause he can txt while laying back on his bike should he? No.

The utter disrepect for the other drivers on the road is what gets me. To just blantenly ignore the road and to ignore everyone around you just because you want to ride and talk on your phone is worse than idiotic. It is worse than stupid.

Survival of the fittest. That is one gene that can be removed from the pool and i doubt anyone would miss it.

There is no phone call or txt message that is so important that you risk not only your life but the life of everyone on the road with you for.

Think of this. What would have happened if he did get hit? What happens if he did run into a car? How many others would have been affected? How many people could have gotten injured or killed cause of this act. I am sorry. Just because you can doesnt not mean you should. He could have gotten so many people killed with this act. forget what would have happened to him. What about the cars around him. What if there was a child that got killed cause of this act? What then? It wouldnt be the childs fault yet they would haev to possilbly live the rest of their life impared cause of this act or worse had their life taken away cause of it.

I do not care if people have th ability to do something like this. It is flat out ignorant and should not be done. Would it meake everyone feel better knowning that this kid cost a child their life cause of this stupid act? Would everyone be saying "THis is uber l337" then?

Sorry but i wont ever agree with someone who thinks that just cause somecan do this that they should. This is just...

There isnt even words to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom