Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's part of this web 2.0 crap, micro blogging is just IM for the macbook owners.

I dont know if I should make this into a new thread... but as info gathering goes... has anybody ever used a program called 'Maltego' ... not for anything bad.. just to see how much of your own info could be found with a couple of bits of information.

Yes I do daily and i love it, I happen to with pete map the spam that hits tech forums well the repeat offenders some of the mods will tell you I am a scary ******* I have 1 thread with all the activity in the last 24 hours from 1 IP address that hit us 3 times in two days.

Yep mak has the full list after a minor problem with the old one, I would honestly bar 10 countries via HTACCESS from even being able to access the server let alone get as far as registering a account.

How would you ban a whole country, just select the country from a list.. or use like a code?

This is just a simple example but in the apachie HTACCESS it would look like this.
Code:
Order allow,deny
Deny from 123.45.67.8
Deny from 123.123.7
You can do it in Vbulitin (the forums software) very easily it's just copy an paste but say I wanted to ban a used with the IP of:
All I would need to do is copy that IP into the ban list but say I wanted to ban his IP range I would have to use a * to delete the range so say i wanted to ban that ip's range in VB it would look like this:
123.456.34.* OR
123.456.*.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom