Tweets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Lady Techie
So what's this Tweets thing on the left side of the forum? Which complains I don't have an account when I click it.
Also looks like there's a couple of extra end tags about.

Yeah. It is an idea that Larry is looking into. For now it is just there.

That is all for now. Carry on. :D

From http://tweetboard.com/alpha/
Tweetboard is True Twitter Conversation for your website.

Tweetboard is a fun and engaging micro-forum type application for your website. It pulls your Twitter stream in near real-time (max 1 min delay), reformatting tweets into threaded conversations with unlimited nesting. Conversations that spun off the original conversation are also threaded in-line, giving your site visitors full perspective of what's being discussed.

Tweetboard is also a powerful viral tool that engages your website visitors. Each time someone posts (or replies) via your board, a link back to the corresponding conversation is appended to their tweet, creating a viral stream of Twitter traffic to your website.

the extra end tags are annoying :\ plus i'm getting abnormal destinations when i click the forum things(like instead of taking me back to main index it takes me to the forum with like 4-5 different forums in it)

Yes ALL of this is known. ALL of this is being looked into. Please bear with us while the kinks are worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom