TV Still Has No Idea How Games Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the whole xbox is a computer thing get to lvl 10 to get the "hidden" files....because that is so far from reality that it hurts......plus the whole "just a computer with games on the hdd" is a load of bunk...cause the hdd doesn't hold games (unless modded) it holds the save files and the game is on the disk....and even if the game were on the hdd...you couldn't put other info on there that can only be viewed unless you get to "level 10"...unless of course you wrote the game....which brings me to the whole "so fake" thing....cause anyone who has ever played PoP...knows that there aren't any levels or anything like that :D

I don't get it. That looks kind of like limewire running on windows. But I didn't see the funny part either.

the funny part is the game does not have levels...simply stated

so you would have to know the game, and know what is being referenced.
Televisions attempt at just linking with "hip" and using a videogame. I don't think I saw those messages when I died either, lol. But can't really remember and only having played the PC version of the game.

Their statement about it being a computer is sort of valid, but worded quite lame. As anything that calculate mathemtical equations is a computer. I think calculators qualify, but may not...based on the ability to run a program

Computer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, what's more amusing to me is...you will rarely if ever find an attractive and fit female that engrossed in a video game. Add 30+ lbs and a skin problem and it's more believable. ;)

But, what's more amusing to me is...you will rarely if ever find an attractive and fit female that engrossed in a video game. Add 30+ lbs and a skin problem and it's more believable. ;)

the man speaks the truth....

atomic tofu has it partly right, there are one or two very hot girls out there that LOVE gaming but sadly they are more rare than a 1st edition of the bible an rocking horse dung.

An yea I get the vid but i still don't think it's funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom