TV Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galatica
Pain Killer Jane
Lexx (just finished watching season 4 last night)
Dennou Coil - A Coil Of Children (Jap)

In the process of getting the new Babylon 5 movie. And after that I am going to start watching Deadwood

beh dont watch too many shows, like to go to theaters

House is a good one (lol they gave the kid shrooms last night!)
Prison Break is still ok
The Shield
Black Donnellys, canceled :(

70's show (classic, but ive seen em all)
Good ol South Park
Family guy (They're starting all the episodes from the begining on FOX so theyre sure to get a good laugh, not so much on the recent stuff pretty idiotic)

Television doesnt amuse me as much as my pc, much rather go to a movie. :)

And yes... Eastenders :p

Yes that is also one of my favurite programmes. I was so happy when Chelsea's mum made her apologise to Patrick infrom of the whole street including Shaun...

Any way... Top Gear is god
Futurama
Simpsons
Mythbusters
Hells Kitchen
Gordon Ramsay's F Word
Eggheads

Im surprised no one has mentioned Heroes... Im totally hooked and suposedly it was big in America?

Greek sucks! It has a misleading title, I watched the pilot and it was completely unreal, if you find anyone younger than 40 having a strong belief to god, then i give you whatever you ask.

I watch from American TV :

1)LOST (ABC)
2)House MD (FOX/STAR (GREEK CHANNEL))
3)Prison Brake (FOX)
4)Mythbusters (DISCOVERY CHANNEL)

From UK TV :

1)BRAINIAC OFC (don't know the channel)
2)TOP GEAR

FROM GREEK TV :

1)S1ngles 2.5 On the next bend (3rd season) (MEGA) GREEK TITLE : S1ngles 2.5 Στην επόμενη στροφή.
2)Mothers in law (5th season) (MEGA) GREEK TITLE : 7 Θανάσιμες πεθερές
3)In the last minute (2nd season) (MEGA) GREEK TITLE : ΣΤΟ ΠΑΡΑ 5
4)SAFE SEX (2nd season) (MEGA) GREEK TITLE : SAFE SEX
5)Teacher adoring (2nd season) (ANT1) GREEK TITLE : Θα βρεις τον δάσκαλο σου
6)'39 Virginity girl school (1st season) (ANT1) GREEK TITLE : Δελληγιάννειο Παρθεναγωγείο
7)SUPER DEAL (2nd season) Reality game (ANT1)
8)SKERTSAKIA R (2nd season) (ANT1) GREEK TITLE : SKERTSAKIA
9)GREEK RULERS (2nd season) (SKY) GREEK TITLE : Ελληνοφρένεια
10)FORT BOYARD (3rd season) Reality game (STAR)

Greek sucks! It has a misleading title, I watched the pilot and it was completely unreal, if you find anyone younger than 40 having a strong belief to god, then i give you whatever you ask.

how was it misleading? Fraternities at colleges in America use the Greek alphabet and other stuff and that's what the show was about - frats

In Rhodes? do you know anyone in fraternities being so ****, and believing so much, furthermore if it was about greek they wouldn't be Catholic but Orthodox. Even if it was in America and it is called Rhodes University to refer to that greek island, I then do not realise the title used.

Despite all the above it is a series that is not worth watching, i regreted wathing the pilot episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom