TV Show Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
Hey People,

Well since im currently working and studying. I want to watch a TV to pass time , and not get addicted to another game like WoW hehe.

My top shows that I have seen are:

Jericho, Twin Peaks, Oz, Carnivale.

If anyone has some good TV shows (I really love HBO as you can see) please suggest some !

Preacher

My wife is really into NCIS, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, and The Closer. They're actually pretty good. Probably not as violent as your shows :p but good none the less. I seldom watch TV.

phineas and ferb...

haha, i know im probably too old to be watching this, but i saw it with my younger bro and sis a couple times, and out of all the shows on disney channel, IMO this show is actually **gasp** funny and entertaining.

and yes, im being serious :p

i don't watch much tv, but fringe, flashpoint, stargate universe, big bang theory, and dexter are all good shows. I think Dexter just had it's finale though....not really sure. Out of all those Dexter is definitely my favourite.

TV shows that I've enjoyed:

Dexter - comedy/drama about killer blood-analysis guy.
Red Dwarf - Brit comedy, epic
MacGyver - The holy grail of TV series
Scrubs - Good for the first few seasons, don't bother after season 6
Angel - Good vampire rescues people, starts agency, kills bad guys.

I don't watch much TV but I did find the two shows Numb3rs and Lost to be quite good. Numb3rs was really good when I first saw it now its not as good, Lost was really good up until the 3rd season, after that it was still awesome but it just got really weird.

If it hasn't already been recommended.. Curb your Enthusiasm :)

Dexter - It's a lot more than just a show about a guy going around killing people.
Prision Break - I noticed that you liked Oz. You might like Prison Break. First 2 seasons good. 3 season was Meh. Season 4 was "Just hurry up and finish this show". If any thing, watch the first 2 season.
Jeremiah - Simulare to Jericho only that it was a killer virus that wiped out any one over the age of 16. Now 10 years later...
Battle Star Galactica - Awsome.
24 - Some seasons are good, other seasons not so. Still in all, it's another bad day for Jack.
Fringe - It's like X-Files but with a post-9/11 twist.

If anyone has some good TV shows (I really love HBO as you can see) please suggest some !

Deadwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom