tutorials/guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
^well the point isn't really to have the best tech guide out there, this is just a bit of fun that i thought i would try out, it need not be taken so seriously. Sure i'll give it a go at doing it well....but i don't need to be sitting here thinking about things that will make them stand out. Remember, im just doing this for fun. Heck im not even sure im going to be able to do this and i have nothing to hold the camera up lol.

luke, what would you say makes this fun? editing the video or shooting the video or creating / performing the senario

maybe we can brainstorm ideas about any of these.

@wafflehammer, i had the same idea while I was afk. my question would be how many others are interested. what topics would they be willing to shoot?
Sounds like an idea for a poll thread

@ everyone else. making the video stand out is important. I think attracting ppl to the video is important as well. if there's mass amounts of videos, what can be done to make sure yours gets views?

So if it is jsut for fun, why not do it with something that isnt so important? I mean to make a video about how to put on thermal paste and NOT take it seriously is something that i think would be more dangerous than taking it to seriously.

If you want to do it about tech, i think the very first step would be to take it very serious as it is a very important part of people's lives now.

So you dont want them to stand out. You just want this channel to fall into the bottomless pit of YouTube Channels. That is what i am gathering. Cause if your not wanting to make it stand out and be the best, what makes it any different than any other video out there and why should people choose your video over anyone elses.

So if it is jsut for fun, why not do it with something that isnt so important? I mean to make a video about how to put on thermal paste and NOT take it seriously is something that i think would be more dangerous than taking it to seriously.

If you want to do it about tech, i think the very first step would be to take it very serious as it is a very important part of people's lives now.

So you dont want them to stand out. You just want this channel to fall into the bottomless pit of YouTube Channels. That is what i am gathering. Cause if your not wanting to make it stand out and be the best, what makes it any different than any other video out there and why should people choose your video over anyone elses.

ok wow honestly. Close thread now please. This was just going to be a little project for ME to do, they didn't have to be the best, they would be done properly. This thread was for ideas on things i could do for recordings, not a Templar plan to take over the tech scene on youtube.

Thank you to those who helped on topic ideas.

I'll take the ideas into consdieration for topics, and will try to get some done.

that's definately a way not to motiviate someone, mak-e-poo.

rather why not suggest luke partner up with someone who will focus on making the channel popular?

troll_happy_birthday_pink.jpg

lol wtf Mak? Had a long day perchance? ;)

Luke, if you've got a hammer nails and a few pieces of wood it's pretty easy to knock up a frame for the camera.

^ya, i don't know, because i have to have it looking down on the scene in some cases (like installing a mobo, so i don't know how i would make a stand for that. Guess i could give it a go some time though.

^it has no tripod bracket thing, lol its my ipod. It is really good for utube i have heard. I have a video camera too, but really bad quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom