Turning my car into a Aperture Laboratories Fleet Vehicle

Do I put a Aperture Labs Logo on the back of my car?

• Yes. Do it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Don't be silly

• Cake...............

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Turning my car into a Aperture Laboratories Fleet Vehical

Well, that was a load of fail this morning. The guy that does the vynal cuts for me was there, but his computer just had a hard drive crash. I spoke to him about his as he happy to have these done for me tomorrow.

This is good, because it's giving me some time to work out what i want to do with my car. This in one idea. I am currently happy with the back and sides.

The front I am not sure about at this stage.

BTW, I know that the blue between the logo and slogan is not matching. However the finish product will be a matching blue.

Attachments

• aperture car.jpg
    aperture car.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 844

Still happy with the back of the car, but here is another idea that I was playing with.

And with the slongan, what would look better

• We do what we must because we can.
  • WE DO WHAT WE MUST BECAUSE WE CAN.
    [*]WE DO WHAT WE MUST BECAUSE WE CAN.
    [*]WE DO WHAT WE MUST BECAUSE WE CAN.

Or should I put it in quote marks?
  • "We do what we must because we can."
  • "WE DO WHAT WE MUST BECAUSE WE CAN."
    [*]"WE DO WHAT WE MUST BECAUSE WE CAN."
    [*]"WE DO WHAT WE MUST BECAUSE WE CAN."

Attachments

• aperture car 2.jpg
    aperture car 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 748

Put it not in quotes, undercase and italicised.

Talking with a few friends last night, and at this stage, I am going to leave the front bonnet alone.

The other thing that a few of the guys are bugging me about is whether or not I want to be stuck paying another $400 per year on my car rego with a custom number plate. Sadly PORTAL has been taken, but GLADOS is still avalable.
At this stage, I think I will wait until I am off my green P (End of November) before I do that. My car rego is currently expensive enough enough with out adding another $400 each year to is.

The other feature i should add some where on the back is a sticker saying
Aperture Laboratories
Values Safe Driving.
Dial PHONE NUMBER​

Problem there is no mater what phone number i put on there, they are going to be getting calls for every time I am idiot on the road. (Not that I do that much)

Anyways, I a currently going to have a shower and have some breakfast. Then I am going to down at see if the sticker guy is there with a working computer.

Attachments

• Numberplate.jpg
    Numberplate.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 722
  • Numberplate2.jpg
    Numberplate2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 751

You could put like a 555 number. Here in the states 555-XXXX is reserved for fake numbers.

You could put like a 555 number. Here in the states 555-XXXX is reserved for fake numbers.

I am currently thinking about 1800-EAT-CAKE. One too many digits there. And there is a bumper stick going around saying "How My Driving. Call 1800-EAT-****"

Anyways, I have not done any with with the front of the car as a few people where commenting that it will turn it into a Rice-Mobile if I did. And a little problem with applying the back sticker as the wind suddenly picked and in the process the back logo started to stick. While trying to fix this, I started to loose letters from Laboratories. So I am going to need to get that part cut again.

Attachments

• Aperture Fleet Car.jpg
    Aperture Fleet Car.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 984

Harpy, you just violated the no cursing rule, I can clearly see S, H, I, and last, but not least, T :p

How about "1-cake-is-a-lie"?

Show valve the amazing thing you have done.

I will when I have it finished. Still need to fix logo on the back. Plus I need to purchase parking permit and companion cubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom