tunneling thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
People down here normally just hijack a tow truck and remove cash machines that way. A lot more noise and a lot less hassle.

They could have been after the small Rented type, the one's that you see in bar's an restaurants an alike.

some peopel did this in brazil but they robed a bank they got away with something like 20 million bucks and were never found, this hapend last year lol. Dont atm machins spray blue de everywhere when broken into, i herd its practically imposible to wash off as well, it musta been a triel run for somethign even bigger, because im sure some one smart enuf to dig a tunel, is smart enuf not to be walking around as a smurf for the rest of his days.

of course, only smart people can dig lol.

like i said i bet they wernt going for the cash machine, they may have been heading for something else who knows?

People down here normally just hijack a tow truck and remove cash machines that way. A lot more noise and a lot less hassle.

That was done not that far from my house just over a year ago, they used a Transit van with a cargo winch. They reversed through the wall oppend the door's winched it into the back of the truck an drove off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom