tunneling thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if they where going after the one cash machine (ATM to Americans) it wasn't worth it, They would be better off just doing what they did a few years ago with a Transit van an a winch.

i reckon they worn't going for the cash mahcine, mean electric lighting in a tunnel isnt worth it and how are they gonna get the cash point anyway, i saw on the news it was built into the side of a spar, i reckon they could have been upto much more

a spar I know that they charge the earth for a pack of cig's but they don't keep much in the shop.

humm that still wouldn't cut it. them machines are hardend to **** an the cash machine gives a read out of what it has in it an what has been taken an the current total in them so they would find out cash is missing fast.

some peopel did this in brazil but they robed a bank they got away with something like 20 million bucks and were never found, this hapend last year lol. Dont atm machins spray blue de everywhere when broken into, i herd its practically imposible to wash off as well, it musta been a triel run for somethign even bigger, because im sure some one smart enuf to dig a tunel, is smart enuf not to be walking around as a smurf for the rest of his days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom