Trying To Decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PositiveKaram

In Runtime
If I should build my girlfriend a computer. We've been together for a year and a half but have known each other for 3. And I can manage an okay, internet-trolling, facebooking, minecraft playing, computer for just over $250. When she listens to me talk about computers it's basically in one ear and out the other, but I think she'd like to have something she can call her own (Even though she hates it when I talk about computers :p)

So what do you guys think, should I take the plunge this weekend and order my list of parts or just let her have nothing in fear that she won't be grateful for it?

Mike

I don't think $250 is enough, unless you manage to catch some nice sales. If I was in a position similar to this I would probably consider a netbook or something similar.

Why is it not enough? It will get her a good dual core LGA775 processor, 2GB of RAM, a nice coolermaster case with a 460W PSU, an LG disk/dvd drive and burner, and a 250GB HDD.

I would buy/build her a computer :thumbsup:

Just make sure it is upgradeable in case she becomes addicted, I would go with a newer socket, at least a LGA1156.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom