Try this on for "weird"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Incoming call from:

(202) 342-3800

*Notes the foreign area code, and the double-zeros. Decides not to answer.*

"But wait, maybe it's Boeing calling me back on my resume! Best hit up google..."

Google: "(202) 342-3800"

THE ROYAL EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA

I'm kind of curious how this happened, or why, if it wasn't an accident.

I don't really feel like calling them back though and being like "ummm, yeah... you just called my cell phone?" then having them go look up my number in a giant registry of suspected terroris... errr...contacts.

"Hello, this is the Saudi embassy. We have your order for 5 nuclear warheads ready to ship. We accept all major credit cards. I just need to confirm your address..."

Phone spam of a new order, HI I AM DEPOSED FORMER RULER OF SAUDI....

I HAVE 10BILLION DOLLARS IN A BANK ACCOUNT AND I NEED TO GET IT OUT FAST!!! CAN I PLEASE GET YOUR NAME, NUMBER, SERIAL NUMBER, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, PIN NUMBER, SCHOOL ID NUMBER......

oh boy... maybe they wanna hire you for something... lolz.

There was a cracking rip off of the recent bail out proposal, worded like the the African I NEED UPFRONT CASH TO GET 40 BILLION spam email's.

One thing that always makes me laugh is the fact that all emails of that ilk (well nearly all) are wrote in caps, makes me wonder if what causes all this money to go into bank accounts, and distant unknown mysterious relatives to die in plane crashes is a sever lack of working keyboards. Seriously we should start a fund to send them keyboards to see if that fixes the problem.

HI I AM SAXON LEADER OF THE SEND KEYBOARDS TO AFRICA CAMPAIGN WE NEED $8USD TO BE ABLE TO BUY KEYBOARDS FOR THE POOR UNFORTUNATE SPAMMERS IN THE WORLD PLEASE SEND MONEY SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom