Try and sing along :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Call it a dollar and we have a deal, this guy can't be allowed to life the reason being the crime agenst music that he has just performed.

Dan Call it a dollar and we have a deal, this guy can't be allowed to life the reason being the crime agenst music that he has just performed.

If you can provide the 2 shot guns and 120 for gas, I'll provide a 2001 camaro, blackberry gps with google maps and the food.

I'll chase him down you aim and shoot, I swear that was one of the most stupidest things I've seen.
Now I can go to bed and have freaking nightmares about that idiot...

Thanks alot joel for the nightmarish video. :(

If you can provide the 2 shot guns and 120 for gas, I'll provide a 2001 camaro, blackberry gps with google maps and the food.

I'll chase him down you aim and shoot, I swear that was one of the most stupidest things I've seen.

You are quite welcome haha! :p

^oh good god.

At the beginning, im like, this isn;t all that bad, i mean i didn't like it, but it wasn't like omg im going to murder this dude, but after it started getting further into it....like WTF lol.... *chick chick* (shotgun)

^oh good god.

At the beginning, im like, this isn;t all that bad, i mean i didn't like it, but it wasn't like omg im going to murder this dude, but after it started getting further into it....like WTF lol.... *chick chick* (shotgun)

Great isn't it? I first heard it when my latin teacher played it during a quiz. He called it "thinking music" we all just busted out laughing.

I am already planning something, I have access to some rather nice rounds atm... Depleted uranium is only the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom