Trouble Finding Super Mario 64 Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
So yeah the past few days I pulled out the old n64 and fired her up with Super Mario 64. My favorite game of all time

Any way, I saw the guy who did the speed run with 16 stars so I tried it and I was 6 minutes and 52 seconds off.. Ok the guy is freaking insane, so I figure if I could use my macro keys I could gain a advantage....

well any way, for my emulator, I used Project 64.

I cannot find the Rom for super mario 64 any where.

Everey site I go to is basically ads and junk.....so if someone can help me find a decent one Il thank you :)

I might film the whole speed run and post it here :D

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is the video of the World record with 16 stars....This guys is insane.....

For those who dont know if you were to beat the game orginally you would need 120 To fully beat it, but to beat it by saving the princess and and beating the three trypes of bowsers, 16 star is possible becuase of glitches :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n10fQJHmSk8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n10fQJHmSk8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I think you should watch at least a bit of it, all the glitches are near the end, and towards the end you appreciate how much skill this guy has :p

LOL he "yahoos" like a mad man! :laughing:
But yeah he must have practiced for ever:cool:

So yeah if any one could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it :)

Don't you need over 16 stars to meet the final bowser? None the less...that guy's insane!! That's one **** of a geek!

Well you need like 70 or somthing but he glitches past the door with the bunny and then another door but yahooing like crazy!

lol I laugh evrey time I see that video :p

I dont know I beat the game when I was a kid and I had 104 stars....but yeah....certain doors require an amount before you can enter and he glitched thru em...I tried em and they work too :).....I just need to be more cordinated as him! :p

I used to have so many ROM emulators installed and ROM's.

Then i reformatted, and then the websites said that Nintendo sued them for copywright nonsense. I couldn't find the ROM's anymore.

You could Google, but i think ROM's are banned from the web.

wow, that's crazy. I used to play roms all the time, but i forgot where i always got them. I spend a few minutes googling maybe i can find it for ya.

Ouch...

umm....

:confused:

Il keep looking.....

Id appreciate it if any one finds one and hit me up with some linkage that would be great.:)

Hey ridlyn, I tried that site and I went into the exact link you did, and I clicked download this rom and it says downloading....but nothing happens...

and no I dont feel like voting for your favorite hentia website :rolleyes:

Ima keep lookin thanks ridlyn...

It seems they are all infested with ads and voting....:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom