Trotter's new crib **in progress**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats on the new house and upcoming 21st Trotter, I think I saw Boss Hogg in one of your windows XD j/k man. Anyways who is doing the design for the house, you or is your lady doing it?

She is, but I have veto power. Yes, I can be overridden, but it takes a lot of begging.

The painters are supposed to be there Tuesday or Wednesday, so we're working on getting the walls washed down right now.

The good thing is that we'll be able to upgrade from 1.5 DSL to 3.0 DSL when we move. :D

We all know that you wear the pants in the family... She just tells you what pair to wear, that's all... :)

Congrats on the home... Redoing mine is painful at times, so I know what your going thru...

I had cable at one time, but dropped down to DSL for now until the fiber get into our area, then I go to a T-1 line! (Too bad I'll be in Japan for most of the first year of it) Woot!

Anywho...

Congraulations, but you thought you had no money now!!! LOL (just wait)

Nukem said:
Congraulations, but you thought you had no money now!!! LOL (just wait)
That's why the renovations are rolled up in part of the whole financing deal. We're getting all the major stuff done up front, as well as most of the minor. We'll have a few nit-picky things to handle, but not much. but, of course, renovations are never really finished... they just keep going and going and going...

I had cable at one time, but dropped down to DSL for now until the fiber get into our area, then I go to a T-1 line! (Too bad I'll be in Japan for most of the first year of it) Woot!

T1's are too expensive..... and only 1.5 Meg......

So a 3.0 line for $37.99 ain't too bad then, huh? ;)

The sq. ft. is 1512 (I checked). Three bedrooms, 2 baths, on an acre.

thats pretty sweet brah. were all happy for you here. lol. i can't wait to move out and get my own place after college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom