Trip to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongb18c

In Runtime
I know this doesn't belong on this forum but I been posting it on a lot of other forums I frequently visit & I've been showing it to most of my friends since it's so convivient with a digicam now and imagestaion. Plus the fact I figured for you non-chinese people, you might want to see what China looks like....now a days anyway.
This is one of China's biggest cities.. and the fastest growing.. ShangHai.
Follow the link below to see my visit there this past August.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3657410093&code=12078655&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-AlbumInvite

nice, thats F***** Cleaner than London. now i know why my class mate keeps herself so tidy. i'll definately accept her invitation to go to china now as before I always said no to her. and from there i'll get myself PC components straight out of factories.

Blind_Arrow said:
nice, thats F***** Cleaner than London. now i know why my class mate keeps herself so tidy. i'll definately accept her invitation to go to china now as before I always said no to her. and from there i'll get myself PC components straight out of factories.

Haha yep... 90% of the crap we have here is made there anyway:p
But for your information this might sound ironic.. but most chinese people are not stupid by far.... they know what the good stuff is.. and most of them now want Japanese made stuff... from electronics to cars etc etc.....

However the food in China IMO is still the world's best....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom