tricorder?

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
is there any such device in real life?

maybe even a usb powered or usb operated with GUI?

im just curious how many different frequencies are we exposed to on a daily basis.

mostly for entertainment purposes

I wanted a tool than measure the widest range of frequencies possible

im just curious how many different frequencies are we exposed to on a daily basis.
Reynolds sells aluminum that you can make a hat with....works great for them unknown frequencies

The notion that a tin foil hat can significantly reduce the intensity of incident radio frequency radiation on the wearer's brain has some scientific validity, as the effect of strong radio waves has been documented for quite some time.[3] A well-constructed tin foil enclosure would approximate a Faraday cage, reducing the amount of (typically harmless) radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation passing through to the interior of the structure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

Last edited:
I had my hat custom fitted and cast with gold, mirror and bronze plating and ergonomic inserts and massagers that stimulate certain areas of the head...

lol its not for that reason im just curious I like science and gadgets...

and yes I did read about the harmfull effects of waves.

and also fluoride in tooth paste and many other theories.

theres always a debunker and then debunker of the debunker and then scientific proof from both sides that shows completely opposite results. its kinda hard to believe either side...

I trust my government lol they always do the right thing for its people

Last edited:
lol its kinda cheesy

is there a diy model maybe?

I like the big screen for my desktop so I can have a chip and dale lab hehe

Check our cell phones are moving closer and closer to tricorders with each new generation :tongue:
multiple sensors.. some have barometers, all have thermometers, like 20 different connectivity types (bluetooth, 802.11a/b/c/g/n, Edge, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSPA, HSPA+, etc), accelerometers, GPS, GLONASS, gyroscope, light sensors, proximity sensors, water sensors (not electronic, but still), fingerprint scanners, cameras, multiple speakers and microphones...

not to mention the devices bluetooth can enable... heart rate monitors, for example.

Technology is simply amazing!

indeed. and all that is monitored by government :) according to some sources

cant tell if were moving towards idiocracy or ghost in a shell type of world

Back
Top Bottom