triangle inside of a circle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They play the Pen And Paper Role Play Game called "BRAVE NEW WORLD" and they think they are a member of Delta Prime

Nice game setting as it's like X-Men with the Mutant Registration Act and The Weapon X Program and the current events of The War Aganst Terror on Roids.
However a very flawed game system.

WorldIndustries said:
Haha. The Bam Margera thing is called a "Heartagram". Which is also the logo for some band called H.I.M..

Don't get me wrong, Bam is cool, and so is H.I.M., but anyone willing to have the logo painted on their car is seriously - for lack of a better word - retarded...

So I'm guessing it's some cult.

H.I.M is probobly the worst band ever. I expected them to be somewhat decent, but instead they break out with some gay *** stuff like wings of a butterfly, my ears started bleeding when I heard his wussy voice and the crappy instrumentals.

I thought you had the same taste in music as me too, guess not.

Aha. Yeah. They do have some pretty wussy lyrics, come to think about it. I haven't really taken the time to really listen to their music. Half the Haggard soundtrack was HIM songs, so I just assumed they were alright?

WorldIndustries said:
Aha. Yeah. They do have some pretty wussy lyrics, come to think about it. I haven't really taken the time to really listen to their music. Half the Haggard soundtrack was HIM songs, so I just assumed they were alright?

I don't know. I listened to that one song on their website, then I tried to block it from ever being acessed by anyone else who uses my pc, I know I'll never go back there.

p0werslave said:
H.I.M is probobly the worst band ever. I expected them to be somewhat decent, but instead they break out with some gay *** stuff like wings of a butterfly, my ears started bleeding when I heard his wussy voice and the crappy instrumentals.

I thought you had the same taste in music as me too, guess not.
All the girls love that band because the singer is so hawt.

Frankly, I don't like H.I.M ether.

I see the drummer in CKY is Jess Margera, Bam's brother. So now I know why CKY and Bam are tied together. But what about H.I.M.? What ties do they have?

Harper said:
All the girls love that band because the singer is so hawt.

Frankly, I don't like H.I.M ether.

When I watched the video of butterfly wings or whatever, the guy looked pretty uh....whats the word for it...anyways, he wore tight leather pants and was wimpy looking. Do girls really like that?

p0werslave said:
When I watched the video of butterfly wings or whatever, the guy looked pretty uh....whats the word for it...anyways, he wore tight leather pants and was wimpy looking. Do girls really like that?
Not sure about the wimpy looking part. But the girls I normally talk to are into leather. :p

I thought the triangle thing was for lesbians? Not an expert on symbolism...just from san diego, which has a big gay and lesbian population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom