Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Transformers 2 - Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Great movie, just finished.

I do love how they show how the autobots have feelings with bee or w/e his name is...

Ugh, saw this movie the other night and did not like it; even moreso than the first one. First was ok, 2nd one I thought was bad. IMO, TERRIBLE acting (especially in the first half), lame jokes, etc. Were some cool fights between the Autobots / Decepticons...but that was about it...traditional Michael Bay film.

Megan Fox did an interview with someone and was like, yeah, I'm not in this for the acting. I'm just here for sex appeal. She had another quote that was like, Doing a Michael Bay film is really easy because whenever he shouts action I'm either running, screaming, or both.

I heard it was crappy, like the story is pretty crappy no doubt, but even some of the fight scene's I heard were just dumb. And also there was some beast transformers? LOLWUT?!??! I call shenanigans.

That pretty much sums up what I was thinking too, Peter.

And yeah, there's like a tiger-looking transformer...and it gets even more ridiculous that than...there's a transformer that looks like a human and then can transform into the robot form (pretty sure it was that tiger-looking one...)

Megan Fox did an interview with someone and was like, yeah, I'm not in this for the acting. I'm just here for sex appeal. She had another quote that was like, Doing a Michael Bay film is really easy because whenever he shouts action I'm either running, screaming, or both.

I heard it was crappy, like the story is pretty crappy no doubt, but even some of the fight scene's I heard were just dumb. And also there was some beast transformers? LOLWUT?!??! I call shenanigans.

Yea, back in the mid 90's there was a 3d series that was on and had beast ones, this series of the show took place prior to the humans being around, as they had to be in beast form outside of there ships while on earth or they would die due to the atmosphere. I recognized quite a few in this movie, and I also noticed a few flaws with it, like the cat creature appeared to be more of a shark in the head, but was a jaguar on the rest, and in the series he had the gun in the same place, but could easily hide it inside his body.

Hey, atleast they are bringing a lot of them from several different stories now... And optimus with the twin swords I think was only in that one series, he got them due to being revived with the spark, just like in the first movie.

I saw it last night

Loved it. About the only complaint that I do have is that I they really introduced a lot more Transformers in this one, however they did not balance out the screen time with all of them. Like they seems to be pulling Decepticons out left right and centre.
As for the autobots, they were introducing all these new character like Arcee and Sideswipe, however they focus way too much on Mudflap and Skids. And the antics between those 2 where getting rather old rather quickly.

Part from that, 4/5

I would like to see a series spin off from this, same graphics and so on, it would be nice, that way it can develop the storyline better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom