Training as a Spy / Private Investigator?

akasixcon

This is sparta!
Hello,
I took a look at Snowden the movie. Such an interesting movie. I never knew that being a techie can have many benefits. I too am interested in joining the Special Forces, just like Snowden did. In the movie, or perhaps even in real life, he broke his shin and is unable to join the special forces unit as he's had a medical discharge. He decided to join the CIA.

What are some literature, some movies, some videos and such to learn more about the possibility of joining the CIA? I feel like this forum can provide a better insight as to how to receive this proper training.

I'm thinking searching keywords of social engineering, black hat hacking, grey hat hacking and the likes. If I'm missing any keywords or anything in the deep dark webs please kindly inform me. I'm curious as it's winter break for me and wanting to possible either self study (Snowden doesn't have a high school degree, let a lone even a college degree) or perhaps going to school for this. I'm so sick of breaking even every month.

With warm regards,

First off I genuinely would not be under any circumstances be searching the DDW let a lone going on their and then searching for key words . Thats literally asking them to come knocking on your front door.

Also because I have just seen this post I'm the wrong person for your to ask. Seriously look at my posts in the tutorial section and also about various extra measures you can take I have posted about for your on line security.

I would get banned from this site if I spoke my mind after reading that first post as two words come to mind.

This forum is most certainly not the one to be talking about Black Hat Hacking and Social Engineering. I would start by researching Back Track 5 and Kali Linux 2.0, as these are the most common Linux Operating Systems used by penetration testers and black hat hackers alike. But be very careful where you tread, because if you screw up this business, jail time is a common punishment.

I can't help with much of this, but in terms of joining the CIA, this is their recruitment page:
How to Become a CIA Agent | CIA Agent Education

Thanks!

First off I genuinely would not be under any circumstances be searching the DDW let a lone going on their and then searching for key words . Thats literally asking them to come knocking on your front door.

Also because I have just seen this post I'm the wrong person for your to ask. Seriously look at my posts in the tutorial section and also about various extra measures you can take I have posted about for your on line security.

I would get banned from this site if I spoke my mind after reading that first post as two words come to mind.

I'm sorry! I don't know anything about this area. Can you give me your direct number and email? I have 0 knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom