Tragic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tooting my countries horn, but in Australia 99% of the time someone would come help.

Unrelated but me and my dad went shopping and some Maui guys and there mum had a flat tire and we offed to help and got them a jack, meanwhile about 3 other people came past asking if they needed help and someone even offered them their spare tire.

Another night me and my dad saw a man lying next to a car with a lady next to him, my dad pulled over and we learned that the guy had hit the lady's door @ about 25kms and he was around 70. We had multiple people stop and ask if he was ok and if anyone had rung an ambulance.

Also whenever i see someone on the side of the rode, there are always getting help of passers by, young or old.

Common decency.

P.S: Glad to hear that your not hurt, hope you can find a loan/car.

But australians are lucky :rolleyes:

They have everything, nice whether, they don't play a major role in massive wars, and it's a more chilled country on the whole, there best buddies with the UK, and we're best buddies with the USA. So if u ever had trouble you would have both of us :p

You have a right to have a relaxed life style And your accent is a very unstressing accent to :D, so everyone feels at ease.

A salvaged title has no value as far as full coverage insurance goes. I have owned a few salvage cars that were as good, or better, then the rest of the cars on the road, but insurance companies don't see it that way.
Yep your right and this car is 3rd party...
and it had half liability so we don't get scrap.

Well im glad to still be alive so its all good!
**** happens , just gotta get back up and back on track.
Thanks for your concerns and considerations guys, raelly appreciate it.

Oddly this threads reminded me to get a new extinguisher for my car, I got a recovery kit in my car but for some reason I keep forgetting to replace the extinguisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom