Toyota Matrix...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
Just curious if this car is any good. Any genetic problems? Does the 4 cylinder pull the car well?
Im planning to mortgage one because it looks nice and i heard its a descend car for a family

any info would be great, thnx

Looked at some reveiws.
Didn't really see any con's except people saying bad clutch. but only a few of 50 people said that.

Most of them mentioned great gas mileage and a reliable car.

mhm.

nissan, toyota, and honda are great cheap / reliable cars that come to me off the top of my head.

i wanted a nissan altima or a honda civic really bad but apparantly im getting my moms nissan pathfinder for $2000 until i get enough to get a decent civic. then im putting a good audio system in it and some aestetics (spelling?) :) i love civics.

mhm.

nissan, toyota, and honda are great cheap / reliable cars that come to me off the top of my head.

i wanted a nissan altima or a honda civic really bad but apparantly im getting my moms nissan pathfinder for $2000 until i get enough to get a decent civic. then im putting a good audio system in it and some aestetics (spelling?) :) i love civics.

ya... I hate American Vehicles... i like Japanese cars for resale value.. plus they are more reliable

ya... I hate American Vehicles... i like Japanese cars for resale value.. plus they are more reliable

im gonna have to agree with that

im looking at Autotrader.ca now and im looking up toyota Matrixes , from private listings

Im just waiting for the perfect one to be posted for me :) The down side about the matrix where gonna get is that its gonna have to be an Automatic since my mom wants to drive it too :( o well

I don't know what "great" gasmileage is, but nowadays, it seems to be 30's and 40's... and this is supposed to be new technology!! the 1971 VW Bug I had went between 40 and 60 mpg... depended on direction of wind. that's nearly 40 y/o technology!! and reliable as anything I've ever owned... even at almost 300k miles!!!

im gonna have to agree with that

im looking at Autotrader.ca now and im looking up toyota Matrixes , from private listings

Im just waiting for the perfect one to be posted for me :) The down side about the matrix where gonna get is that its gonna have to be an Automatic since my mom wants to drive it too :( o well

i forgot to mention.. their gas milage is heck of a lot better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom