touro college, Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

f15h

In Runtime
I plan to go to Berlin my senior year, graduate from High school in Berlin, and attend a college in Germany, where I plan to recieve a masters in political science. I have been looking at the Berlin Touro college. Three problems.

1) I don't know if they offer political science or related subjects

2) I haven't heard anything about the college

3) Because I am not a German citizen I probably would not recieve financial aid

Has anyone been there? Does anyone have any comments about it?

merci,

f15h

Okay, let's take this slow.

1. I'm very certain that the college you're looking at has some kind of information available. I would search the web and find contact information for them, then contact them and ask your questions.

2. You're safest bet for attending an overseas college, would be to start in a college (or community college) in your local area, for at least your first year, then do a transfer, but as a student from your original college. Kind of like an exchange-student program. This way, you'll get better benefits and financial aid, and you'll have a place to turn if things don't work out.

3. VISIT THE COLLEGE FIRST BEFORE YOU DECIDED! Physically. Go there. I cannot stress to you how important that is to your success in your idea.

4. I would seriously suggest finding a way to communicate with some of the students already there. See how they like it and what they have to say (and also what they can do to help your situation).

5. Once you go to Germany for High-School, talk to the guidence councellors there for assistance in this idea of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom