toshiba gigabeat mev30k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Its brand new and I put a bunch of stuff on it. I just reformatted my computer and i am using the same operating system and same windows media player.

When I plug in the gigabeat I used to be able to go to My computer and add files to it but now its not in there and i have to use windows media player just to add files to it. I can't add photos to my gigabeat. Please help me.

Its only on this computer the 3rd one in my sig.

I have tried it with all my computers installing the software that came with it and all but nothing worked. It just does the same thing.
With windows media player you cannot copy pictures to it and correct me if i am wrong.

I was just wondering if this is a common problem? I got rid of vista like you guys said. I went to my friends house cause thats who i sold vista to and the gigabeat worked like it was supposed to. I think microsoft is trying to get me to buy vista just so that i can add and delete stuff on my toshiba. I HATE MICROSOFT. THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO SCREW PEOPLE UP AND GET MORE MONEY.

I just sent this to microsoft:

I got a toshiba gigabeat 2 months ago and it formatted itselft. I know thats not your fault but heres where your fault comes into play. I reformatted my computer cause it was acting weird and I am guessing the gigabeat got the updated drivers off the internet which I can't copy and paste files like i could before. I have to use windows media player and I can't sync pictures using windows media player.

I went to my friends house and he has vista but has a lot of problems and vista picked up the gigabeat perfectly. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO SPENT $200.00 ON A GIGABEAT AND WANT TO SPEND ANOTHER $100-$200 FOR VISTA SO I HOPE YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT OR I WILL BURN MY GIGABEAT AND MY $400.00 xp home edition DISCS WITH THE BOXES AND E-MAIL YOU THE VIDEO SO YOU CAN CRY CAUSE ALL THAT WORK JUST GOT BURNED.

XP AND VISTA BOTH SUCK BECAUSE THEY BOTH FREEZE UP NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE COMPUTER IS. I HAVE 3 COMPUTERS AND 1 OF THEM IS A DUAL CORE WHICH STILL FREEZES IN XP AND MY FRIEND HAS A DUAL CORE AND HIS FREEZES IN VISTA.

I HAVE THIS STUFF IN CAPS FOR A REASON I AM ****ED OFF AT YOU GUYS FOR RIPPING ME OFF.
XP HOME SHOULDA COSTED ME $100.00 BUT I PAID RETAIL AND THEN YOU GUYS SCREWED ME OVER AGAIN CAUSE I HAVE TO GET VISTA FOR MY GIGABEAT AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE GO ONLINE AND STEAL YOUR OPERATING SYSTEMS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID FOR YOUR PIECE OF CRAP OPERATING SYSTEMS AND THEY AREN'T EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO STEAL.

I WILL GO BACK TO LINUX IF YOU GUYS DON'T HELP ME OUT. I NEVER STEAL THINGS AND NEVER WILL CAUSE ITS WRONG AND YOUR STUFF IS CRAP ANYWAY.

LINUX IS FREE AND WORKS A LOT BETTER THAN XP IN GAMES AND EVERYTHING CAUSE ITS FASTER AND MADE FOR GAMES AND LINUX ALSO DOESN'T FREEZE UP LIKE YOUR CRAPPY OPERATING SYSTEMS.

I solved the problem. My gigabeat drivers wanted me to download media player 11 which the gigabeat is supposed to be able to use media player 11 but its fine now.

Something very weird happened to the Gigabeat. I formatted it twice since i got it and I just formatted my computer and the gigabeat at the same time. I just got it installed and my gigabeat has everything on it, it had before i reformatted it the first time. How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom