This topic is the mystery box, You dont know whats inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti_DOOM

In Runtime
i want to test peoples curiosity, But my real question is do you think that a name of a topic can influence what you view and what you dont?

random question- Did anyone here play Super Mario World where you start of on Yoshi's Island?? (SNES) if you did how far did you get? i got the emulator for it.

Um...
As far as Super Mario I think I got stuck at the 2nd or 3rd ghost house. It's been a long time though, I can't fully remember.

Ulti_DOOM said:
do you think that a name of a topic can influence what you view and what you dont?
Yes, if you name a thread "Whatever you do, don't read this thread", almost everybody will read it.

Re: Re: This topic is the mystery box, You dont know whats inside...

003 said:
Yes, if you name a thread "Whatever you do, don't read this thread", almost everybody will read it.
is true
like moths to a light

thats why you get a picutre of tubgirl and name the hyperlink "wow thats disgusting I think Im scared for life"....if you dont know who tub girl is go to google image, turn safe search off, and type tub girl......its......interesting... :|

Did anyone here play Super Mario World where you start of on Yoshi's Island?? (SNES) if you did how far did you get? i got the emulator for it.
yes, good game, beat it many many times.

you got a land of a SUPER STAR or something like that lol. I forget what happens at this point. I just remember you go up there, beat the star pattern or something to that degree. It's been years

yer i remember playing it on the SNES and i never finished it past that point... its kinda sad, ive got a hotted up PC and thousands of dollars worth of games/software and im playing a 15year old game on an emulator.

Lord AnthraX said:
thats why you get a picutre of tubgirl and name the hyperlink "wow thats disgusting I think Im scared for life"....if you dont know who tub girl is go to google image, turn safe search off, and type tub girl......its......interesting... :|
That is ****ed up, that is fake right? what is going on in the picture, I AM scared for life. I can't go to bed now. What is wrong with you?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom