Top Ten Reasons Why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
34589A_BoxingOpteronChip.jpg

Intel will not participate in a Dual Core Duel with AMD

10. ) Tired to follow their own road map to get to the duel.

9.) Decided to take the "Front-side Bus" to the duel; got stuck in a bottleneck.

8.) The "Intel Inside" stickers they used to package the cores together keep melting.

7.) To busy rearranging the deck chairs on the Itanic.

6.) "Hey, we don't expect anyone actually to buy these things."

5.) Didn't want to compete when they realized the duel would actually include "rules" of "fair competition".

4.) They couldn't get a permit from the fire department to emit that much heat.

3.) NO systems available yet --- protective clothing used by manufacturers only safe for up to 149 watts.

2.) Dell told them they weren't allowed to participate.

And the number one reason intel won't accept the dual-core duel.

1.) Moore's Law has been replaced by "Paul's Paradox": The number of cancelled products per year at Intel will double every year after the introduction of the AMD Opteron Processor.

This was taken from the AMD.com website.
http://www.amd.com/us-en/0,,3715_13368_13369,00.html?redir=CPSW51

It's not a flame or a flame starter, it's just....Pretty funny stuff.

ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM PROCESSOR EDITION!!!!

If Intel agrees they need to broadcast this LIVE...this is almost as funny as the award that was handed to AMD at the Intel sponsored event

I am more of a intel person myself but I have been going with AMD for a bit now do to their cheap prices. But I bet that page pissed off intel I wonder if they will complain but what can they do :rolleyes: ?

LoL that's nothing.

Use Microsoft's Virtual Earth software to navigate to the headquarters of Apple Inc. It won't be there.

LoL - You're search will show you an old abandon warehouse. Microsoft blames this on aging photography. Right....

Can you say, "We're going to take you right off the map?"

Here: http://bink.nu/Article4604.bink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom