Tooth pains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
unfortunately this is similar to norcent's standard of posts :(. The difference is mine isnt totally stupid, and i tried yahoo answers first. Anyway..:

today at about 12 in the afternoon i noticed while eating my lunch that i got sharp pains on about 3 or 4 of my rear teeth, maybe every one in 3 chews or bites whatever. However, i can touch push woble these teeth as much as i want with my finger and feel no pain, but any food that i eat (hot,cold,soft,crunchy) seems to cause it pain, no matter how lightly and slowly i chew. It just does it randomly, it hasnt occured slowly either. Just all of sudden felt it. I have had no previous problems except fillings on a few of my teeth.

Any ideas ?

Thats a point, yes it does. Funily enough both teeth are almost inline with each other, but then theres one on the bottom right aswell. O and the top right... and bottom left lol. Someone sujested calcium defficiency, but i highly doubt that. I have 3 large bowls of cereal and milk a day. More than enough.

I have to chew my finger to the point were it does slightly hurt my finger though [But by nomeans feels like im chewing hard, if you get me]

I think, not positive, but think there my first set of teeth that are hurting. Maybe there all falling out. But i never had pain like this on other 1st set of teeth.

Only sure way to know what's up is to go to the dentist. You can get some of that numbing spray (Orajel I think it's called?) until then if it bothers you too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom