Tooth pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed it... went through 6 tubes of sensitive toothpaste in 2 days, and didnt eat for 3. Also used high flouride mouthwash that helped rebuild a layer of enamel (also fixed a hole in my front tooth, meaning i can cancel my filling appointment:) )

No one has brought this up yet, but have you had your wisdom teeth taken out yet? Or for that matter, do you have wisdom teeth yet. Its possible you have an impacted wisdom tooth that is pushing up into that area.

KMAN, why must you exist? How did you fix the hole in your tooth? Stick some rubber cement on there or something? I'm pretty sure you can't just fix a hole on your own.

fixed it... went through 6 tubes of sensitive toothpaste in 2 days, and didnt eat for 3. Also used high flouride mouthwash that helped rebuild a layer of enamel (also fixed a hole in my front tooth, meaning i can cancel my filling appointment:) )

you didnt eat for 3 days?????

Thats right, it was painfull. 3 days of no food kills. Well actually i lie, i had a single bowl of soup.
Sylus, the was a hole in my enamel. Colgate ProFlouride encourages the rebuilding of enamel, and strenghtens dentin underneath.

I dont have to exist, i just choose to. I keep myself happy...

oh i was about to sy that cant have done you much good

and remember an apple a day keeps the dentist away

what ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom