Too Much INFO?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Daemon Poster
Ok, this may qualify as one of those TMI postings... but here goes:

This morning I had a helluva time gettin up and a heavy dream I care not to share as it was very personal (and no it wasn't a dream about me doin' Lindsay Lohan in the shower). Anyway, i was running late for work after ironing my shirt and was in a hurry to get out the door.

So I got to work and a few hours later went to the bathroom and lo and behold I discovered I was still wearing the pajamas bottoms I had worn to BED! In fact, instead of putting on a fresh pair of boxers like I do every morning, I was in such a hurry, I put on my black pants over the blue pajama-like shorts I was wearing.

Talk about not eating my wheaties this morning... whew...

Well i just felt the urge to share that with someone and since my cubicle mate is out today, I thought i'd share that w/ you peeps. :D

lmao i suppose it prolly wasnt that funny for you at the time but it sounds pretty funny now!!! The worst I ever got was putting my Cereal, milk and some granulated coffee in the blender mixing it to slush and drinking it on the way to the train station... it was rank, but did the trick and i would have been late otherwise!

GameGURU said:
Who??? WHA??? you are NOT welcome here...J/K :p . Wow wolf, you need more sleep.

No kiddin... i almost fell asleep as i was typin that post! Zzzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom