TomBot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowfield99

Beta member
Hi,

Sorry if this is not in the correct forum but can anyone tell me how do you set up something like your TomBot? I think its brilliant.

Thanks for any info,

Tombot is based on Program E, an AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) implementation using PHP and MySQL. As far as I know, however, you must purchase Vbulletin in order to download Tombot, so unless you already own it you're probably better off finding another implementation.

Personally, I've used ProgramE as well as Block-Chatterbot for PHPNuke. Both were very simple to use and customize, which includes adding your own responses and phrases. Both programs can be found at alicebot.org/downloads.

Thank you - I do have VB and did a search at vb.org and found the same thing really.. Thanks again and what a great idea.

The only thing I dislike about tombot is there is still a 30 second rule, I think you should take that off in that forum, because we don't get any post credit for posting there anyway.

Sorry gemiller that cant be done for just one forum :( the 30 second rule is to help prevent spam and accidental double posts.

MisticStorm said:
I've never used Tombot so what exactly is the 30 second rule??

*feeling really dumb for having to ask* :)

Try and make two posts in less than 30 seconds and you will find out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom