Toilet Snorkel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
This is a real invention I have checked it out and it really holds a US patent.

toilet%20snorkel.GIF

Toilet Snorkel
US Patent Issued In 1982​

What exactly is this man doing? Communicating with his neighbors using his new Toilet Phone? Blowing up his Inflatable Toilet? Or is he simple blowing bubbles? Well the correct answer is None of the Above. This guy is using the new breath easy, Toilet Snorkel, formulated to provide a fresh air source during fires in high rise buildings.

In most fires, it's the smoke that will get you, and a source of fresh air can be a life saver. So our inventor designed a way to snake a snorkel through the zigs and zags of your toilet, so you can breath sewer air instead of smoke. Here's our question... couldn't he have, just as easily, invented the Faucet Snorkel instead?

Source

the water would flow around the tube then down, but if the tube had touch a piece of TP stuck to the pipe.....thats a whole other story

Has there been a study on the differences of breathing smoke, and the fumes of RAW SEWAGE? Namely methane... lol. I would rather aspexiate than do that... Actually, there are probably a bunch of things I would try before that...

Yhea it is a good idea but I haven't found one record of one being bought or sold any ware, not a single one.

I doubt it would have caught on anyway, but I just thought I would shair my discovery with TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom