Today is a sad day for PP Mguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said elsewhere:
Words don't mean a lot right now. Even so, know I am there with you in spirit and would be there in person if I could. If nothing else I would be a shoulder to lean on and a friend by your side. I know that's what I needed when I lost my dad. I have you and your family in my prayers.

Sorry to hear that mate. Believe me when I say I really do know what you are going through, and I know it's really difficult to come to terms with. There's nothing I can say that will make anything better, but at least know we are all here for you. This place is a family (albeit, a dysfunctional one), so we're here for you. As Trotter said, having a friend to lean on is always good, and I know it helped us both through our tough times, if even a little bit.

Mguire, sorry I didn't noticed this thread earlier I just read up on everything and I am deeply sorry of what your having to go through right now... :(
If I would had have known sooner or I would have tried to reach to by my blakberry.
Please man, just do what you can and hang on tight, I'll be praying for you and your family.

Thank you everyone. We have what seems like world wide support and so many friends and family that are there for us. It really helps to know my father was such a loved man. Even though we knew this, this really proves it when people come out of the wood work just to give condolences in person. I know nobody on here knew him, but just know he was such a great man with alot of knowledge and I really don't think it was his time. I suppose everything happens for a reason though, and I will just have to live on for my mother and sister and be the strong one for them. I would like to leave here the parting note I left on Facebook. If anyone didn't know, I am a guitarist, drummer, bass player, rigger, and sound engineer like my father before me. With this knowledge this little piece will make a little more sense.

Shredding doesn't hurt so bad when you play on strings of tears.
Every time i play, i will always make sure im playing my heart out for you.
You where my drive, my ambition, and the going force for my music abilities.
I hope where ever you are, your standing in front of as many Marshall cabinets as you wish for, rocking out like you mean it.
I know deep inside, that when ever i play Hey Joe, our hearts will always connect.
I love you and i miss you so much. You will always be remembered and never forgotten for your heart and soul is still alive in my finger tips.

My condolences - all the best to you and your family at this time.

PP I am so sorry dude, If there is anything more we or I could do to help please let me know.

Like everyone else has said we can only say so many words before they are lost in more sorrow but we are here for you bud. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom