Today I heard a Best Buy employee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Hello,

Seems worse over in the US than it is over in the UK:eek: .

(Firstly, if you happen to work in PCWORLD, then you aren't liable to read this post :rolleyes: :p )

Our top PC retailer would probably have to be PCWORLD. Part of quite a large group called DSG incorporating Dixons & Currys.

They sell quite alot of products, but unfortunately I have found their customer service, in many occasions, brainless and completely off target. You'd expect them to hold more knowledge on computers than how to rake your money :mad: :mad: !!!

Wow. Best Buy's employees are composed of nothing but retards who "claim" they have experience with comps. If anyone here works at one, I am not refering to you. We have this other place on I-35 where, for a mid tower plastic case with no fan ports, it's like $150. I kid you not.

I was debating applying at Futureshop a few years ago. I eventually decided against it as I just can't bring myself to lie the ways they lie.

But they occasionally have the odd deal, their price match gurantee got them a while ago, I got an AIW 9800 pro back around boxing day for $289.99CND (which is a good price) after I found one on sale somewhere else for $299.99. :D

Funny stuff and all, but this isn't a chat room. This is for hardware questions or people seeking help. Moving to off topic.

One of us one day should go into Bestbuy act like Noobs at first and once he tells us tok buy a computer then we show are real side and then after he is embaressed just walk out.

Nubius said:
Funny stuff and all, but this isn't a chat room. This is for hardware questions or people seeking help. Moving to off topic.

Why do you have to be such a jerk Nubius? Just kidding :) [napoleon dynamite voice] Gosh!...idiot! [/napoleon dynamite voice]

gaara said:
I was debating applying at Futureshop a few years ago. I eventually decided against it as I just can't bring myself to lie the ways they lie.

But they occasionally have the odd deal, their price match gurantee got them a while ago, I got an AIW 9800 pro back around boxing day for $289.99CND (which is a good price) after I found one on sale somewhere else for $299.99. :D

That's the same reason why I wont apply to futureshop

Also, i would rather pay 10 extra dollars than support them.

Why do you have to be such a jerk Nubius? Just kidding [napoleon dynamite voice] Gosh!...idiot! [/napoleon dynamite voice]
You callin me a jerk!?!?!?!?! Just doin my job son..::Busts out shiney mod badge::.......move along now before I gotta throw you in the slammer. :D

you mean "flippin idiot!"

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom