Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone:grin:

hehe, I'm surprised "no one registered here" brought the magic in here like every other holiday at this place.

Well I had 4 plates of food, usually my limit is 1 these days, had 4 glasses of red wine.
I had 2 beers, finally had a chance to wind down and fully reflect and be thankfull I am still living. ;)

Anyway if I have I'll toss up a picture or so, by the way happy thanks giving to you too.

I was too tired last night to even see this thread when I got home. Happy late Thanksgiving (since it'll go on till saturday for me) to everyone. Went to 2 different places and had 3 different plates and 2 dessert plates. Needless to say, I don't feel good anymore.

time to wait for all the reports of violence on black friday. apparently some lady pepper sprayed like 25 ppl, ugh

good dinner with family. got my *** handed to me in online poker.

I hope you enjoyed it you rebellious colonial dog's!

Brought to you by the repatriate the Americas fund.

Well well, Britain colonel is back, I'm glad your ok man and I hope everything is starting to calm back down for you.
Besides that I had a nice time you could say, anyway welcome back to the old tech grotto. ;)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone!! I missed Thursday, as I worked 15:00-00:00, LAME, then 08:00-17:00 Friday and today, so we are doing Thanksgiving today with my family!

I had a great Thanksgiving and hope everyone did as well. I have a friend in Ireland who has been there for 17 years and still observes Thanksgiving. He has made it a social event for others by having a dessert open house following the dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom