tinnitus? *ear ringing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed a occasional ringing in my right ear after shooting off a professional firework 2ft from my head. Then i remembered to put my protection on. (was for a wedding, shot off 44 of them. Feels amazing being that close, the shockwave and the sound of them exploding above you, plus it's raining ash and burning paper. I reeked of sulfur :)

I hear a ringing if everything is dead quiet. I don't think it's tinnitus though...

However, I've had my ears ring after shooting for several days before. I now wear ear protection, the deafening ring is enough to drive someone batty.

i get the ringing whenever my ear drums are not busy with other sounds that are LOUDER than the ring...

I screwed around with adobe audition and generate various frequencies and I am DEAF at 4,000hz-5,000hz anything normally higher or lower i can hear.

like i said the ringing when everything is quiet if you are inside is electricity running in your house.

Because my pc usually runs 24/h i feel weird sleeping without it being on, i feel that it is too quiet lol, but just for 5-10 minutes, then it's ok :D

Because my pc usually runs 24/h i feel weird sleeping without it being on, i feel that it is too quiet lol, but just for 5-10 minutes, then it's ok :D

lol, yeah. I think my room is all quiet, then I shut my PC off and I'm like...WHOA! TOO QUIET!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom