Time Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enterpriser

In Runtime
When do you think Time Travel will be possible? What kind of Time Travel do you think will be used? (Worm Holes, Time Dilation, etc) Of course we could never prove if the time guessed was correct, but it might be fun to speculate.

I personally think Worm Holes are our only way to the past and Time Dilation is our only way to the future. Here is a wiki ===>Time Travel When will we get there? Well 2372...figure that out... :)

It's a cool concept, however if it's ever going to happen I'm afraid none of us will live to see it.

----> String theory

molsen said:
John Titor

/thread
That's awsome that you remembered that.
Enterpriser said:
I found a youtube video that explains John Titor for those who are not familiar with him ===> John Titor
That doesn't explain ****.

actually go to http://www.johntitor.com and you'll be able to see everything.

If it's not real, than it's got to be the greatest hoax ever pulled off considering how coincidental and surprisingly accurate some of the things he said are.

For example: six years ago, John said viruses would be used to cure cancer.

sure enough, the Canadians figured it out.

http://www.physorg.com/news81622009.html

There are a bunch of other things like that, like Stephen Hawking changing his views on black holes to what John said six or seven years before.

I'm not saying you have to believe it, but it's still a really good and interesting read.

Evergreen said:
in 2015 three billion of us will die o_o

Dito. I heard Jupiter is gonna **** us up... for real. lol.

But time travel...hmmm.. I don't think it will ever happen. I think time is a dimension that physical matter itself cannot break the rules thereof.

i'm sure this point has been made 1000 times.. but I don't believe it's possible to travel through something that is non existant.

Man made time to keep track of things, time is not something that can be traveled on. It's not like the world(universe, for that matter) has kept track of everything that has ever happened, and there is some distant worm hole that will bring us back to x point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom