Time for some Fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
ok so everyone in the house is gone so I feel like playing with my moms computer....I have a Hour...My mom knows NOTHING about computers... she mostly uses it for email pictures and typing crap....also the inernet...

I know this has been posted but I couldnt find it in the search...

I need some ideas....

links would be appreaciated:D

thanks guys:)

here's an idea....don't be a d!ck just because you know how and have the ability to.

I'd smack the crap out of my kids if they did some stupid crap like that, but then again I know about computers so I wouldn't sit there going "Oh my.......whats going on" like I"m sure your mom will.

(BTW, I typed all of that under the assumption that you wanted to do some kind of prank to her)

How about cleaning it up regarding spyware and the such, and tweak it so it works better?

Time to make yourself useful...

no... take a screen shot of the home page on her normal browser (for example, internet explorer, google.com), set that as the background, hide all the icons, and then hide the bottom tool bar

it looks liek the comp is frozen and gets ppl angry.... i did it to my friend who restarted his comp like 10 times cause he's kinda stupid... lol

ahh noo you guys took it wrong... NO pranks, good stuff...she just freaks out when Im on her computer so thats why I said I have an hour while shes gone. I said she knows nothing about computers meaning she dosent know there potential........I ment cool stuff....well I made the following changes

Changed her browser to Opera and customized it to her likings :)

Gave her sweeto backround!!

gave her more ram.(now she has 512)

fixed all her email problems.....

Password Manager for her...

and a cleaned her viruses' spyware, defrag, etc...

any way I would never mess with my moms computer for the bad, thats just downright mean, I guess I should of re-stated my question and I can understand why you all blew up on me ....

tommyboy123x said:
no... take a screen shot of the home page on her normal browser (for example, internet explorer, google.com), set that as the background, hide all the icons, and then hide the bottom tool bar

it looks liek the comp is frozen and gets ppl angry.... i did it to my friend who restarted his comp like 10 times cause he's kinda stupid... lol

Exactly what I was thinking, although I was considering doing a spreadsheet with a not responding in the top!

Charlie -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom