Time to see how observant my kids are

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
I just purchased a Wii. I'm gonna hook it up when they aren't home and see how long it takes them to notice that it is there. And then I'll be asking them what they are going to do to get to earn Wii time. While I play it all night. HA HA HA HA

no, ha, what you should do is get really into the wii sports game if you have it, and get like short shorts, a headband, and rec specs and be really into the game.

that or take your idea, and if they start playing on it be like hey, don't touch my wii. lol

dave... lol, ur evil... peter, ur twisted. get something like the dance dance game *I don't even know if they have it for the wii lol* and have them home for a bit. if they don't notice it, send them outside to play then crank it up and start bustin moves!

I had thoughts of getting a Wii...

i was mildly entertained by my nephews wii...for about 2 days...then decided I would never buy one ;)

Nintendo is good, GC is good...Wii is just GC with all progressive mode games and widescreen...and the wand thing :D

I just purchased a Wii. I'm gonna hook it up when they aren't home and see how long it takes them to notice that it is there. And then I'll be asking them what they are going to do to get to earn Wii time. While I play it all night. HA HA HA HA

HAHAHAHAH. I laughed RL. How old are your kids ?

Dave your a evil sod, there are kids out there starving for a Wii. Any you are going to taunt them like that?

there are starving kids in Ethiopia. which is why i eat all my pizza fries and 2 liter coke. it helps me sleep at night.

and why not do it? its not like a prime opportunity like this pops up every week or so. :p

HAHAHAHAH. I laughed RL. How old are your kids ?

17 and 12. My son (12) has been wanting one for a LONG time. I told him a while back that the grass didn't cut itself. So he has mowed the front yard twice so far. And yeah I am evil and I will use the Wii as a tool for mind control. Welcome to parenthood ya'll!
I am guessing it takes until at LEAST tomorrow for them to notice it. Unless they bust me playing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom