Tim Horton's Coffee at 10 in the morning on a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Ok, this is just to vent, but my housemates are FRIGGIN ANNOYING.

I was okay with one since he moved in, up until about a week ago, and now I realize he is a real live pervert, and in all seriousness, he will probably end up being a sex offender. The other one I have never liked, talks to her self all the time, and even my other annoying room mate hates her (although they did the dirty one night, I am debating telling everyone about it, as he would be very very embarrassed. She is definately not a looker.)

On another note: I just learned you can COOK bacon in the microwave?! Say what?! I'm off to the grocery store to buy a pack.

PPS... Is my sig too big? I haven't been around in a while.

Yea it's on the large side cut it down some. An yea microwave bacon isn't as nice as real fried bacon.

Whats with the title btw not related to the subject matter at all.

Room mates are weird like that. I've got 3 of them. The first 2 are cool, no problems with them whatsoever. They're those responsible types. My third one, though, is a real nut. He barely works so he's home all the time, he steals my food, drinks, and booze constantly, and he's got this know-it-all attitude where he knows everything about everything. My other two mates are moving out by July, too, so I"m stuck with this thieving nutjob all summer. I'm gonna get a lock or something for my cabinets....

Microwave bacon is awesome, isn't it?

Ok, this is just to vent, but my housemates are FRIGGIN ANNOYING.

I was okay with one since he moved in, up until about a week ago, and now I realize he is a real live pervert, and in all seriousness, he will probably end up being a sex offender. The other one I have never liked, talks to her self all the time, and even my other annoying room mate hates her (although they did the dirty one night, I am debating telling everyone about it, as he would be very very embarrassed. She is definately not a looker.)

On another note: I just learned you can COOK bacon in the microwave?! Say what?! I'm off to the grocery store to buy a pack.

PPS... Is my sig too big? I haven't been around in a while.

I've had my fair share of house mates. It's one of the reasons why I live by myself now.

Problems like this can excalate and get rather nasty. 3 of you might want to sit down and have a house meeting. It obvious that you have issues on your mind, and they have issues too.

Talking it can lead to solutions and beter understanding of each other.
Doing nothing can turn extremely ugly.

At the end of the day, the 3 of you have to live with each other.

Room mates are weird like that. I've got 3 of them. The first 2 are cool, no problems with them whatsoever. They're those responsible types. My third one, though, is a real nut. He barely works so he's home all the time, he steals my food, drinks, and booze constantly, and he's got this know-it-all attitude where he knows everything about everything. My other two mates are moving out by July, too, so I"m stuck with this thieving nutjob all summer. I'm gonna get a lock or something for my cabinets....

Microwave bacon is awesome, isn't it?

Get yourself a mini fridge and hide it in your room and put some decoy items in the normal fridge but lace them with small amounts of laxatives. He'll think twice about eating and drinking on someone else's pay check.

Go to Sobey's and buy some butterball turkey bacon.. there's one on Kelsey Drive...... or Blackmarsh Dominion... that was my favorite store...

Edit:
Almost forgot...

Tim Hortons > Starbucks

dude, pan cooked bacon is the only way to go. you get that nice crispy texture, and you keep all the fat that cooks off for later... like sauteeing (wtf firefox spellcheck?!?!?!) onions and garlic.

Get yourself a mini fridge and hide it in your room and put some decoy items in the normal fridge but lace them with small amounts of laxatives. He'll think twice about eating and drinking on someone else's pay check.

I think I love you for suggesting that... :)

Problem is, what he's been stealing is mostly frozen dinners so I don't know that laxatives would mess those up. The mini fridge is doable, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom