TigerDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4A1

Daemon Poster
Is it just me or has anyone else had problems with TigerDirect or know of anyone that has had problems with them?

Their customer service department is terrible... that's assuming you get connected to them on your first few tries.

I found most of their representatives very rude and ****ed off. Also, sometimes they tend to give you incorrect information about your order/product. Gah.

It may be just you, but I seriously doubt it. Though I've never had any problems with them and their customer service, I'm sure you'll find others that have. As with every business, there will be problems and people that don't like 'em!

Dave :D

tiger direct has been pretty good to me. i find customer service to be very good and i never wait online more than a couple minutes. one thing i have been told is that its really hard to get your money from rebates from them.

It is, that was also thing I had to struggle from them. However, I finally got my $10 rebate. I own.

They've always been pretty good to me, but I have had some questionable times with their rebates.

I had ordered a hard drive enclosure, and they gave me such a hard time about it. I returned it because the case was flimsy. She credited my account for $5, but the total shipping back to TG cost me $7.42. I called her back to make her credit my account, and she SAID she did. However, I called again a week later for some other questions and she never had credited my account.

That's that.

Then I told her to send me a replacement enclosure. She said she would, but she never actually put the order in. I look on the website and it says "ALL BACKORDERED" - so I just wait for them to restock. It's restocked a few days later, and I never get anything in the mail later that week.

I called them last night, I was kinda ****ed off. I told them the situation, and they are sending me another hard drive enclosure via 2-Day Air. I should've gotten the enclosure on December 28th, but I'm getting it on the 16th.

That's my long story, short.

I should get it this upcoming Monday, the 16th. Whew.

Tiger direct

This company sucks. Their customer service is a raving joke. The only purpose Tigerdirects customer service serves is to ensure the customer does not have contact with the company. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE buy anything from this company. I made the mistake of doing so and now instead of having a product I need I have a box full of junk and it appears I have no route to follow to recieve refund. I appeal to everyone to avoid getting ripped off, avoid TigerDirect as they will stick you where is hurts as this is what has happened to me in my ignorance that caused me to buy from them.
Hope you heed the warning.

:) It's Great

I love Tiger Direct, because they have great stock, good shipping times, and friendly service!

Also, its my only choice, because in Victoria, BC, your only choice is privately owned stores, or Tiger Direct...

I dont count listening to advertisments and the endless spill of computer generated prompts while attempting to reach someone as being friendly. They got some money from me and it will be the last, and I will flame them from now until **** freezes over whereever and whenever I can.

Re: Tiger direct

burnt_bulb said:
This company sucks. Their customer service is a raving joke. The only purpose Tigerdirects customer service serves is to ensure the customer does not have contact with the company. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE buy anything from this company. I made the mistake of doing so and now instead of having a product I need I have a box full of junk and it appears I have no route to follow to recieve refund. I appeal to everyone to avoid getting ripped off, avoid TigerDirect as they will stick you where is hurts as this is what has happened to me in my ignorance that caused me to buy from them.
Hope you heed the warning.

I FULLY AGREE. You coudln't have said it any better. TigerDirect has TERRIBLE... TERRIBLE.. customer service. Stick with other reliable companies.

Talldude, you could also use newegg if you needed. TG is not your only option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom