Threat moving into a new shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mguire re-read your post. It doesn't make sense because your calling your self and asshole, thats just amazing, how low can you go?
It makes perfect sense because i know im an asshole and im proud of it. I like the way i am and no idiot on a message board is gonna change my attitude. And just because im French dosent mean i dont know anything about the US. I was actualy born and raised here and so was my mother and sister. My dad actualy happend to be born in germany but only because my grandpa was going from base to base while he was in the Airforce. I know about the US and no i wouldnt want to go to France because I know hwo they are, so no. Im just proud to be French thats all and proud to be an asshole. And that dosent mean i have a high self esteem. PLease no flames alright, ive had enough w/ you nd bashing me just because of my opinion. Everybody has their own opinion on this country and obviously im not the only one who dosent like it.

gab00n said:
France rules so suck on it you pansies, not everyone in the world is a sheep. If you want to find these terrorists go into the mosks and check out who is crazy and arrest them. There are many who openly talk about wanting bad things to happen to US and UK and whoever. We should start going to their mosks and blow them up and see how they like it. These muslims know who the terrorists are but they don't say anything. Everyone here knows of an uncle or some family member who is a bit shady.
Though I have been called a cold-hearted Roman idealist, I must point out to you that blowing up mosks would only result in blowing up innocent people. The terrorists aren't holding offices in the back rooms of mosks, nor will the destruction of the mosks do anything to make them back off.

It's the same issue we're getting from them, in a way. The terorists claim that we have wronged them (in some way), and so they blow things/people up.

Personally, I still strongly believe we should cut out this yantsy-pantsy negotiations bull and give these countries the plain ultimatum "Sort things out, or become part of the American Empire."

P.P. Mguire said:
It makes perfect sense because i know im an asshole and im proud of it. I like the way i am and no idiot on a message board is gonna change my attitude. And just because im French dosent mean i dont know anything about the US. I was actualy born and raised here and so was my mother and sister. My dad actualy happend to be born in germany but only because my grandpa was going from base to base while he was in the Airforce. I know about the US and no i wouldnt want to go to France because I know hwo they are, so no. Im just proud to be French thats all and proud to be an asshole. And that dosent mean i have a high self esteem. PLease no flames alright, ive had enough w/ you nd bashing me just because of my opinion. Everybody has their own opinion on this country and obviously im not the only one who dosent like it.

the fact that you complain about it for stupid reasons is the thing that bothers me most.
typically something you would say is "my friends told me that bush is an idiots and our country sux s0 1'm guNN4 b3 c00l 4nd b4sh t3h us n0w.

i don't really give a sh*t about your parents or grandparents or whatever your talking about in there, and if you were born in the us why are you so proud to be french, enjoy america while it's still here.(looking at policies today, not much longer) because when hillary clinton gets elected in 08' get read for a lot of terrorist bombings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom