Threads deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can open deleted threads and see them. A member's infractions leave a record on a member's profile that mods can see. That's not to say that a member, or members, may not be watched closely if need be, but we are not the thought police. that would mean that most here actually have a mind...

Gotta love when a mod insults the entire community. Cute.

I give what I get and I can do it within the lines of the rules. ;) I don't need to use mod privileges to use my brain.

so you're saying if we so choose to insult people, do so in such a manner that leaves them wondering whether they have actually been insulted or not, and bank on the grey area of the comment to protect us from bein reprimanded... hmm...lol.

No. The mods were insulted and I repaid the favor. If my comment happens to apply to anyone else, that is their problem.

If you are going to insult someone, please do it within the rules. That makes the mods jobs easier... we don't have to edit or delete posts or give infractions.

If you are going to insult someone, please do it within the rules.

There are some people on a forum with yellow and black avatars that are just some downright grass chewin, grease slurpin, pole lickin, hicks. But there aren't too many of those on here...

:D:freak::D You know you love me trotter.

It is no longer tech forums policy to "hard" delete posts and threads for a number of reasons.
That was always their policy, I know because I had to move tons of crap to a forum called "threads requiring attention" or something to that extent. Spam was always deleted right away but everything else was never deleted

Mods can open deleted threads and see them. A member's infractions leave a record on a member's profile that mods can see. That's not to say that a member, or members, may not be watched closely if need be, but we are not the thought police. that would mean that most here actually have a mind...

tech forums Infraction Cards
180px-Hoenn-group_ash_may_brock_max.jpg

YOU GOTTA COLLECT 'EM ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom