Thread Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
ROFLMAO. i hate those as well and whats w/ the aol what? hey hey i had to use aohell before!!
Yeah, but is sound like you evolved since then. :p :)

"Sh!ting out a commet, man; Drop it like it's hooat.- squeezing out a Roock..."

Harper said:
This is for all those AOL L33T users out there.... because I know you gave up on the english language along time ago....

H0n357|y....

1f y0u 4r3 700 57up1d 70 4ddr355 pr0b|3m 1n 7h3 7hr34d 717|3, 7h3n y0u 4r3 700 57up1d f0r m3 70 4ddr355 y0ur c0mpu73r pr0b|3m.[/

You know, Hearing that kind of crap, really wants me, to make me, just DIE!!!! ... Sometimes i just wan't to: Walk in my house, and turn on the gas. that's it. no worries, no need to try to hang myself in the bathtub, no need to try my 38 revolver and see how well it fits in my mouth when i pull the trigger, just sit there and stare out a closed window, as i slowly fade away from existance. :angry:

|-|0|\|3$+|`/....

1|= `/0|_| @|23 +00 $+|_||*1[) +0 @[)[)|23$$ |*|20|}|3|\/| 1|\| +|-|3 +|-||23@[) +1+|3, +|-|3|\| `/0|_| @|23 +00 $+|_||*1[) |=0|2 |\/|3 +0 @[)[)|23$$ `/0|_||2 (0|\/||*|_|+3|2 |*|20|}|3|\/|.[/
Hey, dosn't that sound like that wierd middle east music? Everyones entitled to their own music opinion, but that music sounds like Bowel movements!!

I mean: "Eeeweeiueeikjkijuuiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"Jeez. You tell me that dosn't sound like he's trying to "squeeze one of"?? :amazed:

Anyway, how in gods name did I get on that subject? i have no idea...:confused: :cool:

I don't mind the OMG or WTF, but when you are see the newer let speak like ZOMG, i just have the urge to belt some one.

ZOMG? Haven't heard that one before. What's the Z supposed to mean?

Re: "Sh!ting out a commet, man; Drop it like it's hooat.- squeezing out a Roock..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
You know, Hearing that kind of crap, really wants me, to make me, just DIE!!!! ... Sometimes i just wan't to: Walk in my house, and turn on the gas. that's it. no worries, no need to try to hang myself in the bathtub, no need to try my 38 revolver and see how well it fits in my mouth when i pull the trigger, just sit there and stare out a closed window, as i slowly fade away from existance. :angry:

Hey, dosn't that sound like that wierd middle east music? Everyones entitled to their own music opinion, but that music sounds like Bowel movements!!

I mean: "Eeeweeiueeikjkijuuiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"Jeez. You tell me that dosn't sound like he's trying to "squeeze one of"?? :amazed:

Anyway, how in gods name did I get on that subject? i have no idea...:confused: :cool:

misc15.jpg

Greg said:
ZOMG? Haven't heard that one before.
I see it alot (sadly)
Greg said:
What's the Z supposed to mean?
Good question. While we are at discovering the reason behind the Z, how about we find out who hired William Shatner too? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom