Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
I really don't intend this to be any kind of spamming or free advertisement, but I thought I could use some feedback for a site I just finished (SparkCash).

I did all the scripting for it and my friend did the layout. Overall i think it was a good finished product but I'm interested in what you guys think of the design and/or functionality. If you don't want to sign up you can sign in with demo as the user and pass. The forum account is linked to the site account - so the user and pass is the same on there too.

One known error is that the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy gives an error - this is because the file does not exist, which I am working to finish.

thoughts?

I have to use a 1024 x 768 monitor resolution, and I have to scroll sideways to see everything... ouch.. that's a bad thing in good webdesign.

whatever... we all know you dont give a rats a** about what we think of your layout, btw its fine, another feeble attempt at advertising, good day to you.

oh yea it would be wise to contact your host wouldnt it? hmmm

whatever... we all know you dont give a rats a** about what we think of your layout, btw its fine, another feeble attempt at advertising, good day to you.

back off dude... i've been a member for 2 years now and have contributed a lot to the forum. You have like 70 posts since last month? Actually im not trying to advertise... i'm trying to see what people think of the scripting, the layout, if there are bugs, etc. I provided a username for people to login with so they don't have to become members. I also tried to nicely place the link to the first post so that it wasn't obnoxious but simple for ease of use.

Don't freak out and call me a spammer when all i want is a little feedback. Besides its not like advertising like that on a technology forums is effective at all. Usually people end up looking at spam and just reporting it. This is not spam. nuf said.

oh yea it would be wise to contact your host wouldnt it? hmmm

contact them about what..?

anyways... the only reason a 1024x768 res has a side scroll bar is because of the backround images on the far right. in 800x600 it cuts off only 1/3 of the main chunk on the side. We designed it for 1024x768 and higher. Would it be better to put in a line or two of javascript to disable the horizontal scrollbar if the resolution is better than 800x600?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom