Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh he may be one of those people who think post counts determine how knowledgeable you are

meh he may be one of those people who think post counts determine how knowledgeable you are

me?

I dont think that at all, but i think 2 years of membership + 6xx posts proves im not a spammer.

All i want is some feedback!

err why? youve been here less than a month, i havnt been here long either but its know reason to start a stupid flame war about post counts,

Congrats. You ALL get a cookie!

Anyway, the site looks fine other then the annoying scroll bar. Definitely do something about that. I wouldn't disable the scroll bar (I hate just patching up a problem), just simply cut down on some pixels.

err why? youve been here less than a month, i havnt been here long either but its know reason to start a stupid flame war about post counts,

I didnt. Your were the one who did, and no one is starting a flame war because were not 13 and i can care less about my post count...really. Im only on tech forums while im at work for a couple of hours to chat with my fellow techies. sry for comming off like an ahole I work for a place that gets spammed alot with nonsensical bs, as you were...

I work for a place that gets spammed alot with nonsensical bs, as you were...

...name one way i was spamming.

You dont think i should just put in a simple javascript thing to disable the scrollbar if the horzontal resolution >= 900? Is that bad?

It would be really tough to shrink the body div especially on the offers page and such. The designer and I both thought it wasn't worth it to cut 100px out for a population of bad monitors :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom